NAS seeks Director
After the recent retirement of Robert Hudson, the Trustees are inviting applications for the role of Director.
The new Director will see the NAS through the celebrations that are planned for the milestone of their Centenary Year in 2019 and into the new era.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Responsible for developing and communicating the long term strategic plan of the National Association of Shopfitters (NAS) focusing on sustainable
growth whilst maintaining financial independence.
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the Executive Council and NAS Members.
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets ensuring Corporate Governance compliance.
- Responsible for the day to day management of NAS operations & activities whilst assuming full accountability.
- Be an effective ambassador & representative for the Association
If you are interested in applying or know someone who would be suitable, please request a job information pack from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 10th August 2018
Interviews will take place in London week commencing 20th August 2018