National Association of Shopfitters’ Associate Member, Citation, offers NAS members free access to their advice line. The advice line is exclusively for business owners offering support on any HR, Employment Law or Health & Safety issues you may be facing.
Issue with a staff member? Question about a contract? Struggling to manage sickness absence? Whatever you need support with, their dedicated consultant, Jonathan , will be available 9-5 Monday to Friday at the end of the phone to chat you through any issue you may have, including (to name just a few examples!):
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Conflict at work
- Sickness and absences
- Recruitment, selection and induction
So, whether you’re in the middle of a crisis or you need some reassurance and guidance on everyday issues, give Citation’s expert a call on 0161 504 0843 and quote reference key from the Member’s Area. You can trust that their advice will be not only be compliant with the law, but is in an easy-to-understand, actionable format that doesn’t cost you a penny.
Terms and Conditions
- Advice is provided by telephone alone and will not be subject to Citation’s Advice Guarantee.
- The Helpline is available Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm excluding Bank Holidays and the period of Christmas and New Year. Citation reserves the right to vary the hours of operation at any time.
- Members are entitled to take 3 pieces of telephone advice in any rolling 12-month period. Citation reserves the right to vary this entitlement at any time.
- Advice will only be provided to the member in their capacity as an employer. Personal advice is specifically excluded from this service.