The NAS is managed by a dedicated team of employees, who are committed to our vision of being a best-in-class trade association.
If you’d like to contact any of the team directly, please use the contact us page.
Director of the NAS
James is the Director of the NAS. His responsibilities include:
– developing and communicating the Association’s strategy
– managing the Association’s budget
– developing and maintaining relationships with industry partners
– leading the team at NAS House.
Amanda manages training at the NAS. Her responsibilities include:
– helping organise training and negotiating better than market rate prices for our Members
– advising Members on training courses, CITB grants and construction levys and answering training-related queries
– working with training providers who want to become one of our ATPs.
Business Support Executive & Events Manager
Chloe joined the team as Business Support Executive. Her responsibilities include:
– handling frontline communications
– supporting our bookkeeping activities
– coordinating the NAS’ governance process.
Marketing Outreach Manager
Morgan’s resposibilities include:
– increasing NAS brand awareness, creating interest, generating sales and create brand loyalty
– keeping the wider industry informed of the NAS initiatives and membership benefits