The NAS is managed by a dedicated team of employees, who are committed to our vision of being a best-in-class trade association.
If you’d like to contact any of the team directly, please use the contact us page.
Director of the NAS
James is the Director of the NAS. His responsibilities include:
– developing and communicating the Association’s strategy
– managing the Association’s budget
– developing and maintaining relationships with industry partners
– leading the team at NAS House.
Digital Marketing & PR Manager
Blazej manages the Digital Marketing and PR for the NAS. His responsibilities include:
– updating the website
– writing and sharing content across social media
– sending email newsletters
– working on printed materials
– planning and implementing marketing campaigns.
Lorraine manages training and is also Mental Health lead for the NAS. Her responsibilities include:
– helping organise training and negotiating better than market rate prices for our Members
– advising Members on training courses, CITB grants and construction levys and answering training-related queries
– working with training providers who want to become one of our an ATPs.
Joanne is the Operations Manager at the NAS. Her responsibilities include:
– maintaining NAS House and ensuring the efficient running of the Association
– managing our third party suppliers
– handling payments and accounts
– ensuring we are providing the best service to Members whilst looking to continually grow our Membership.