The National Association of Shopfitters will be holding its Annual General Meeting 2022 on Wednesday, 23 March 2022 at 2pm.
This is an online meeting. Please register below. You will receive call details by email closer to the date.
The meeting will cover the following topics:
- An introduction from the NAS’ President, Norman Barbour
- A summary of the NAS’ achievements in 2021
- The NAS’ annual accounts to 31 December 2021
- An introduction to the NAS’ five sector priorities and our action plan; and a
- General update on the NAS, including our events plan in 2022
In addition, the Executive Council of the NAS will hold an open Q&A session for all members.
If you would like to submit a question for the Council in advance, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org