Hamilton Training, our new Approved Training Provider, is part of the long established Stuart Hamilton Plant. They have worked in the construction industry for over 130 years and bring wealth of experience and expertise to the training side of the business, using only industry experienced instructors and tutors.
Hamilton Training offers a comprehensive range of courses including Site Safety Plus (Health and Safety Awareness, SSSTS and SMSTS), all major plant operator categories and a range of specialist courses including IPAF/Pasma, Confined Spaces, Street Works and much more. Hamilton Training also delivers NVQs.
Training and testing is delivered at the training centre in Sheffield, or on client’s site. Hamilton Training is an accredited training provider for CITB, CPCPS, NPORS and Lantra.
Introductory offer for NAS Members
- SMSTS course scheduled for 6th May 13th may 20th may 27th May 1st June at a cost of £450
- SSSTS course scheduled for the 7th and 8th June at a cost of £250
- SMSTS Refresher 24th and 25th may at a cost of £250
- NPORS accredited abrasive Wheels 13th June at a cost of £105
- CPCS accredited A09A forward tipping dumper experienced worker test only 10th May at a cost of £375
Prices per delegate, excluding VAT.
All courses we are able to offer an introductory discount of 20%