The NAS are proud to partner with The Ladder Association – a number of our Approved Training Providers are accredited providers of this and other Ladder Association courses.
This one day course has been specifically developed for managers and supervisors to help you properly plan and organise work at height using ladders and stepladders.
Current availability: 23rd December 2021. January dates available soon.
- Learn about current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting work at height using Ladders, Stepladders and Step Stools.
- Understand that they must resource work so it may be completed safely and efficiently.
- Learn the difference between pre-use and formal inspections.
- Understand the difference between maintenance and repairs, and who is allowed to carry these out.
- Learn the correct methods of disposal of equipment.
More information: course page on The Ladder Association website.
Download the course information leaflet (PDF).
Please email email@example.com for details or to book.