This one day course has been specifically developed for managers and supervisors to help you properly plan and organise work at height using ladders and stepladders.
Current availability: 23rd December 2021. January dates available soon.
- Learn about current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting work at height using Ladders, Stepladders and Step Stools.
- Understand that they must resource work so it may be completed safely and efficiently.
- Learn the difference between pre-use and formal inspections.
- Understand the difference between maintenance and repairs, and who is allowed to carry these out.
- Learn the correct methods of disposal of equipment.
More information: course page on The Ladder Association website.
Download the course information leaflet (PDF).
Please email email@example.com for details or to book.