All our Members are fully vetted by the NAS and have undergone a range of checks before being accepted for Membership, so they are known for their high standards and quality work. Find out more about your selected member below.
Please note: while the shopfitters and interior contractors on our site are NAS members, we do not guarantee their work.
Holmes & Hills Solicitors
Holmes & Hills Solicitors is the national legal partner for the National Association of Shopfitters. Holmes & Hills has a team of specialist Construction Law solicitors who advise main contractors and sub-contractors on the full range of construction contract and dispute matters.
The law firm comprises over 160 legal industry professionals and its Construction Division services construction contractors across the country.
Holmes & Hills is independently recognised by two independent directories of the county’s top law firms as a leading provider of legal advice across several areas of law.
Members of the National Association of Shopfitters benefit from:
- Free initial consultations for new members and upon renewal
- Preferential legal fees
- Success-linked fee structures
- Direct access to specialist construction solicitors
- Fixed-fee, specialist contract reviews and drafting
- Access to legal guidance notes available on the Association website
- Access to training throughout the year
Holmes & Hills’ Construction Division assists members of the Association with:
- Successfully recovering monies relating to unpaid invoices/applications
- Disputed variations and delay claims
- Strengthening terms and conditions
- Reviewing and advising on contracts
- Training senior management and contracts managers on critical legal/contract issues
Find out more on holmes-hills.co.uk.