All our Members are fully vetted by the NAS and have undergone a range of checks before being accepted for Membership, so they are known for their high standards and quality work. Find out more about your selected member below.
Please note: while the shopfitters and interior contractors on our site are NAS members, we do not guarantee their work.
Vear Bespoke Interiors
Located on the South Coast in Hampshire, Vear Bespoke Interiors are a principal contractor providing high quality bespoke interior refurbishment and fit-out solutions, coupled to excellent customer service.
Serving both Public and Private Sector Clients, the Company delivers its core services within Corporate Workspace Environments, Educational Spaces, Healthcare Facilities, Communal Buildings and Aerospace/Military Establishments.
The team behind the Company is extensively experienced in collaborative working and is as capable of delivering projects in newly acquired properties as they are in live operational or joint occupied environments, thus out-of-hour solutions can be tailored to assist specific phasing requirements around the clock.
Examples of the buildings our teams have delivered refurbishment and fit-out services to include:
- Commercial offices.
- Broadcasting facilities.
- Manufacturing environments including clean rooms and test facilities.
- Schools, colleges and universities.
- Special schools for young children.
- Occupied mental health wards, doctors surgeries and clinics.
- Museums and libraries.
- Aerospace and MOD establishments (details protected by an NDA).
Examples of principal services offered include:
- Building remodelling, reconfiguration and adaptation.
- General building refurbishment.
- Landlord (Cat A) office refurbishment.
- Tenant (Cat B) office fit out.
- Building refresh (light redecorations/finishes upgrades).
- De-branding and closures.
- Dilapidation Works following end of lease term.
- Planned Fabric Maintenance.
In addition to being Full Members of the NAS, Vear Bespoke Interiors are a principal contractor and are accredited with CHAS and Safe Contractor.