The construction industry is facing a skills shortage. You can help to inspire the next generation of construction talent. STEM Learning UK launched the ‘Go Construct STEM Ambassador Scheme’.
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. Go Construct STEM Ambassadors will act as the face of our industry for young people, inspiring them to consider a career in Construction and the Built Environment through sharing their own experiences. The project relies on volunteers from anyone who works in Construction, no matter what role, no matter what level, to become Ambassadors.
As an Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to:
- Pass on your skills, knowledge, and enthusiasm to potential new entrants
- Enhance your personal development
- Gain training to boost your professional development
As an employer of an Ambassador, you can:
- Show support for our industry
- Support the development of your staff
- Increase your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities
Find out more on goconstruct.org.