We have the resources, skills, passion and expertise to make a difference.
“We are thrilled to be launching a first of its kind training resource for shopfitters and interior contractors.
Our mission? To empower our members to unlock their full potential from their training requirements. From providing financial evaluations to on-boarding apprenticeships and everything in between, we’re here to help – no matter how big or small your business.”
– Amanda Scott, NAS Skills Lead & UK Training Manager.
What’s on offer?
Our NAS Skills Lead will travel to your locality offering free, expert guidance to:
- Evaluate your previous 22 weeks of training and identify all eligible CITB grants to optimise your grant levy returns.
- Forecast your future training needs, incorporating both mandatory and specialised formats. We will apply NAS discounts and grant awards specific to your company’s skill requirements.
- We’ll provide you with a financial breakdown. Included will be a proposal on reducing costs as you plan your training and competency programmes for 2024 and beyond.
- Looking for support with S/NVQs, Apprenticeships, T-Levels, or on-boarding? Our team will calculate costs and grants associated with these qualifications.
Additionally, you’ll learn how to set up your CITB digital grant accounts, ensuring you’re equipped to handle them confidently. You’ll be guided through the process of uploading current and future claims to your accounts, and we’ll be there to mentor you through maximising your CITB levy.
Who can apply?
All NAS members, including those who aren’t NAS Levy contributors, are invited to book into our upcoming NAS Skills Clinics. The size of your company doesn’t matter – we’ve got you covered whether you’re a large corporation or a small business.
For larger companies, we keep our finger on the pulse. Our team will conduct a thorough review of your operations to ensure you’re maximising all your training outputs and grant benefits.
And for smaller companies, we’re here to assist. We’ll not only help set up systems but also ensure that your training outcome claims are up and running smoothly, even if your administrative capacity is limited. After that, we’ll also teach you how to activate and manage these systems going forward.
At NAS, our mission is clear: our job isn’t complete until you are fully enabled to succeed.
How to get involved
Interested? We thought so! To ensure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, please take a moment to leave your early expressions of interest below. Your input will be invaluable in helping Amanda, our NAS Skills Lead, plan effectively, measure the scope of demand, and keep you in the loop on the eagerly anticipated Skills Clinic launch, proposed to take place in March 2024.
Ready to supercharge your training and skills development? Let’s go…
Register your interest: 2024 Skills Clinics
In the meantime, why not browse our NAS approved training courses for fit-out and shopfitting.
Not yet a member? Take a look at our membership benefits, membership types and fees.