Why Become a Member
We’ve recently embarked on what we believe is a period of true transformation aimed at ensuring the Association is more relevant and valuable to our sector than ever before.
Below you will find the wide variety of membership benefits available to help promote, support and develop those in the shopfitting and interior contracting sector.
The NAS offers a range of benefits which can help your business win work, train your team, and access specialist support:
- Use of the NAS logo as a mark of quality
- Be heard and have influence – the NAS is the voice of the sector
- Directory listings (online/publications)
- Free ticket to the NAS AGM
- Discounted events (25% off non-member ticket price)member ticket price)
- Helplines to support your business (contracts, legal, employment, and safety)
- High-street discounts and wellbeing support for your employees
- Discounted logistics support (reductions on AA membership, fuel cards, and parking)
- Discounted industry publications (BSI/CIP)
- Exclusive discounts on products and services from NAS Members
- Discounted/subsidised training through our Approved Training Providers
- Advice and support with your training needs from our Training Manager
- Access to information, advice, and guidance
We have recently published our 2020 Vision, which details our ongoing transformation and our commitment to becoming a best in class trade association.
We believe that NAS membership is great value. Don’t just take our word for it, see what our Members have to say: