Breaking down CITB Levy and Grant for the Shopfitting, Fit-Out and Interiors Sector
Members of the National Association of Shopfitters and Interior Contractors (NAS) and the wider industry, are welcome to attend a one hour webinar hosted by the NAS and CITB with contributions from NAS Approved Training Providers.
Date/Time: Thursday 15.07.2021, 15:00-16:00
Hosts: Celine McGeown (CITB Customer Engagement Manager East and South-East) and Lorraine Shepherd (NAS Training Manager)
Guest Speaker: NAS Approved Training Provider specialising in NVQs Mike O’Reilly from MGO’Reilly Assessment Services – helping explain how to access cost neutral NVQs.
The intention is to be an informal introduction to CITB, how levy is collected and disbursed, and how to ensure you draw down the grant you are due against training.
We will also be covering the ‘CITB Skills and Training Fund’ (where CITB Levy Paying employers can claim between £10,000-£25,000 dependant on company size), and have a brief look at Apprenticeship Grants.
Kindly submit any questions you wish to be raised to email@example.com
To be covered
- What is CITB?
- How do I contact our Local CITB Engagement Advisor for one to one help/assistance?
- The CITB Levy (incl. support with Levy payments in response to COVID-19)
- What support is available for me?
- Training Grants
- Qualifications (with a closer look at NVQ Grants)
- Apprenticeships (England) incl. new Travel to Train support grant
- Skills and Training Fund
- How CITB supports industry