This opportunity is estimated to be worth £15m to £30m per annum and consists of large and complex projects resulting from transforming c. 50-60 bank branches per annum with an expected investment budget of £100k to £500k per branch. The programme runs through 2022 and into 2023 (potentially into 2024 at the same run rate).
Status/Timelines – surveying 10 pilot branches now, programme in 2022 Q2, and implemented thereafter. The first 10 locations will be: Aberdeen, Blackburn, Chesterfield, Exeter, Gloucester, Great Yarmouth, Luton, Manchester, Northampton, York. Surveys of the properties are already underway to ascertain current condition and scope of work at each location.
- Fit-out in key geos
- Management and delivery resources
Branch and office locations
Potential scope and capabilities
- Project Management, Design, Space Planning, CAD, Manufacturing, Fit Out
- Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Public Health
- Builders work – Brick, Block, Masonry, Carpentry, Glazing, Security Access Doors
- Signage, Graphics, Reception Desks / Counters
- Pigeon Holes, Boardroom Tables, Cupboards, Bookcases, Display and Literature Organisers
- Parcel Hatches, Security Screens
- Local – Belfast, Truro, Exeter, Bristol, London, Cardiff, Birmingham, Coventry, Cambridge, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Sheffield, Leeds, Halifax, etc. (see hot spots on map)
- Regional – South West (incl. Channel Isles), South East, London, South Wales, Scotland, North East, North West, Midlands, Northern Ireland, etc.
- National – England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland
Submit your details
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please fill in the form below. You need to be a NAS Member to apply. Selected companies will be contacted with a more detailed questionnaire.